Please find below information about the Moving On Employment Project.
Values and beliefs:
- Equality and social justice for all, embracing the diversity of the workforce
- A person centred approach with clients encouraged to take control of the process of identifying their employment goals and playing a key role in providing feedback in the development of Moving On services
- Fair and equal partnerships and Moving On promotes working with and between voluntary and community organisations, the statutory and private sectors
- Promoting best practice, measuring and ensuring quality in all areas of service delivery and development.
- To offer a client centred, confidential employment service.
- To identify suitable work, employer matching and hands on support to assist clients to settle into their work placement as long as is required.
- To maintain links with employers and care managers regarding individual clients.
- To actively target employers with the capacity and resources to offer meaningful employment opportunities for service users to develop their work skills, confidence and self esteem.
- To further develop the Moving On database of clients and employment opportunities to enable clients to be assessed and matched to an appropriate employer.
- To support and contribute to strategic partnerships such as More Choices, More Chances, Mental Health Partnership and NHS Diversity Taskforce
If you have a queries or would like to know more about us, please feel free to contact us:
Moving On Employment Project
14 Market Street
Tel: 01595 743 926